Enghouse Interactive is currently looking for a highly energetic and driven individual to help us drive new revenue growth. The role is based out of our head office in Markham, Ontario and also provides an opportunity to learn about the North American Telecommunications industry and next generation software applications that are enabling digital transformation within the global Telecommunications landscape.
This is a cross-functional role that will report directly to our VP of Marketing and Demand Generation, and collaborate with the North America regional sales team to position our key value proposition, generate attention and interest for Enghouse Interactive’s solutions.
- Reaching out to potential clients through calls and emails
- Respond to inbound inquiries about Enghouse Interactive’s technology solutions
- Partner with members of the sales team to help fill their pipeline while developing key sales skills
- Maintain active engagement with leads through follow-up communications
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas of sourced-qualified opportunities and new revenue
- Collaborate with Product and Demand Gen teams to grow our brand and generate demand
- Complete pipeline, forecasting, and activity reporting in Salesforce
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive environment and market trends
- 1-3 years business development experience in B2B software.
- Experience with CRMs, i.e., Salesforce and other sales & marketing tools
- High energy and positive attitude
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned targets
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using technology/multiple sources of intelligence for research and to scale your sales activity (e.g. SalesLoft, Outreach, Hunter, Drift, ZoomInfo, InsideView, Discover.org)
- Understanding of LinkedIn and other social media platforms and their role in the sales cycle
- Previous experience and knowledge of the US Telecommunications Service Provider market is an asset
- Travel: Up to 10%.
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for This Job