Swift Medical is actively looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our expa nding team. This critical role is directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base into various healthcare markets. The right person for this role is a motivated sales professional who is eager to develop their skills in business development within the Healthcare industry. You are curious and want to understand how Swift can solve our clients challenges and pain points. You are also metrics-driven and always present a professional demeanor with a high sense of urgency.
This role requires an interest in initiating relationships with new people and organizations. We need you to be fearless, personable, and outgoing to achieve a balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Prospecting home health agencies across your territory, primarily through outbound cold calling and emailing. Activities include appointment setting, nurturing accounts, and any other support required
- Understands the challenges faced by your accounts and educating the market on our solution
- Represents the company well by providing an excellent client experience
- Meticulously manage leads, accounts and activity in our CRM
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- A minimum of one year of experience as an outbound BDR/SDR/cold calling role
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- General knowledge of the US Health Care market
- CRM experience considered an asset (ie. Hubspot)
- You are a self-starter who is a solution-based thinker with superior time management skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, take initiative, and lead and manage projects
- Exceptional interpersonal skills necessary to interface with internal and external clients, responsiveness, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Working @ Swift Medical:
Other than the impact we’re making in the healthcare industry, the very best thing about Swift Medical is our people. Certified as a Great Place to Work®, what we do is not only inspiring, it creates a close-knit team working in an energetic, collaborative, and positive atmosphere. A few popular offerings include:
- An attractive, unlimited vacation program
- Paid winter break closure
- Competitive compensation with Employee Stock Options available
- Health benefits with a competitive health care spending account
- Mentoring and development opportunities
- Extensive training from seasoned, engaged professionals
- Flexible, remote working options
- Fun company events for the whole family
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our patients!
Swift is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse workplace. Swift provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply for This Job