Q4’s objectives are simple. Hire smart, diverse and capable people to build the best platforms possible and provide exceptional client experiences.
We’ve been revolutionizing the Investor Relations space, connecting over 2,300 public companies including Nike, Amazon, Shopify & Apple with investors using our cloud-based full-stack IR solutions for the past 14 years.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity with a fast-growing tech company and a ‘get it done’ attitude then we want to hear from you.
Q4 is looking for a highly motivated, results oriented Business Development Representative to join our team in Toronto. The BDR goal is to increase opportunities and sales revenue for the company by supporting the Outside Account Directors in lead generation and qualified meeting sets. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating viable leads for the Account Director by initiating contact with potential and existing clients and setting conference calls and/or face to face meetings with these contacts for your area Director. Q4 is a fast-paced, high-growth company. The BDR role requires motivation, the ability to make a high volume of calls and touches, the ability to close, persistence, consistency and great time-management.
- Develop new business through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings using Salesforce and InsideSales.com
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase interest in Q4 products
- Keep prospect account records up to date in database (Salesforce) and for logging all activity and information on prospects
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Utilize all sales technologies and specified alerts (email and RSS feed) to stay on top of news for public companies in your region, especially Initial Public Offerings
- Post secondary degree or 1+ year experience in Sales, preferably in inside sales.
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to effectively manage time with tasks
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with Salesforce and/or InsideSales.com helpful
- Some Capital Markets experience helpful
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– 360 Support. Leverage our lifestyle benefit and employee assistance program to spruce up your workspace, invest in personal wellness or simply spoil yourself!
– Unlimited paid time off and flexible working hours. Rest is important. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Generous health and lifestyle benefits. You are in charge of your benefit dollars.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
Invest in your development. We’ll help you with your tuition.
Q4’s diverse culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each Q4 employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please indicate this during the interview process.