SOTICAN SOTI Inc.
SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of winning sales team.
This is an outstanding opportunity where you will be playing a major role in the creation of a sales pipeline for SOTI. If you have a strong desire to work in technology sales in a fast-paced environment and you have an aptitude for learning new technologies, then after a year, upon your achievement of the assigned targets, this position offers excellent growth opportunities and a internal career path to join SOTI’s Global Sales Team.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the finish line. At SOTI we have a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners including some leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by penetrating new accounts through high activity calling, emailing and LinkedIn to Senior decision makers in Enterprises with a focus on finding qualified projects and setting appointments for our sales team to take forward.
- Reconnect and build relationships with older cold leads to help continuously build the pipeline
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with the decision makers
- Continue to refine and hone your prospecting and outreach skills
- Manage all prospective clients and opportunities in SalesForce, ensuring all communications are accurately logged and necessary documents are attached
- Articulate the SOTI ONE Platform Solution, values and capabilities to prospects through phone and email communication
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Work Directly with the Sr Sales Director-Enterprise to build strategy and account targeting.
- Account research and mapping of F500 accounts in North America
- Partner with Enterprise Sales Managers to grow pipeline & relationships inside current accounts.
Experience You’ll Bring
- Experience in Business to Business lead generation and technical sales is required, where the experience has been mainly on hunting for new business
- 3 years of previous experience in inside sales, prospecting & equivalent
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, you are a confident communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executive and peers
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and a professional attitude
- Good organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of mobile device platforms highly preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset and the ability to achieve set targets
- Polished customer service skills and an ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and a positive attitude
- Attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile andIoT managementsolutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extendssecure mobility managementto provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at [email protected]
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.