Business Development Representative
Jonas Software – Club Division
Due to recent growth and planned further expansion, we are seeking a Business Development Representatives to complement our Sales team. This position requires a confident, organized and business-minded person who can generate and nurture leads.
Reporting to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales, the core responsibilities of the position are to:
- Conduct sales calls to prospects and existing customers to generate leads and additional revenue.
- Liaise with sales representatives regarding seminar and demonstration follow-up
- Generate and update data input/confirmation and forward pertinent information to appropriate personnel
- Track and update CRM system regarding prospect’s profile and then forward pertinent information to sales representative
- Maintain lead status and track opportunities to close
- Create email campaign templates and prepare email blasts for targeted searches
- Minimum of associate’s degree in business, marketing or English.
- Comfort making high volume cold outreaches via phone and email
- Experience in prospecting and closing business
- Previous quota experience and attainment is desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated success in cold calling, prospecting and sales processes;
- Self-motivated, organized and able to plan own work schedule, to set and monitor personal performance goals
- Previous sales training is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
Is This You ?