PartnerStack helps companies acquire more customers and drive new revenue with partnerships. That’s why fast-growing SaaS companies like Asana, Freshworks and Intuit use the PartnerStack platform to power their reseller, marketing and referral programs.
We pride ourselves on building products people really want to use. Every member of the PartnerStack team is passionate about developing their skills, delivering value to customers and bringing a unique perspective to our company. We love to work with curious people who are excited to grow, and help others grow alongside them. Is that you?
About you and the role
You are a highly driven individual with great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills. You are motivated to be part of a team that drives growth through acquisition of new business. You are passionate about prospecting, qualifying leads and driving opportunities via phone, email and in person. You dream about building a startup into a global business and are eager to join a company that will provide sales training and coaching that will grow your career.
What you’ll do
– Work with Account Executives to source a sales pipeline through various lead generation tactics
– Research engage and qualify prospective clients that would benefit from PartnerStack’s solution
– Have compelling conversations with leads to understand their goals and business challenges
– Engage clients via phone, email and in person when required
You’re a great candidate if…
– 1+ years experience in a sales or customer support role
– Startup/tech experience preferred, but we’re open to anyone smart and hungry
– Strong record of success
– Confidence to cold call and have meaningful conversations
– Strong organization and time management skills
– A growth mindset
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Why you’ll love working here
PartnerStack is a fast-growing startup rethinking how SaaS companies go to market and scale revenue with partnerships. We have the full support of both our customers and investors in building something truly new and never settling for the status quo.
But beyond building great products, our mission is to build a great company. We want PartnerStack to be one of the best places to grow personally and professionally, and that starts with making sure every member of the team gets what they need to feel energized about their work and enthusiastic to learn something new.
Benefits of working at PartnerStack include:
– Flexible working hours (in coordination with your team)
– High-quality health insurance, active from your first day
– MacBook shipped to you + budget for your peripherals of choice
– Regular social events, even while working remote
– Internal job postings and opportunities for promotion
PartnerStack is certified by Great Place to Work® Canada as one of the country’s best startups to work at, based on their independent analysis of employee feedback.
A note on our office
To prioritize the health of all of our employees, PartnerStack has made the shift from working in its Toronto office space to fully remote work until 2021. At that point, we’ll be looking for a new office space in downtown Toronto that’s sized to fit the many new team members we’ve brought on remotely.
Although we’re not sharing the same space together, we’re committed to ensuring every new employee has a great onboarding experience and feels like part of a tight-knit team.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ablebodiedness or gender identity.
PartnerStack celebrates what makes every member of our team unique, and strives to create a workplace where everyone can be their truest selves. If you require any accommodations to succeed in your role and feel supported in the workplace, please feel free to let us know. If you require accommodation for any reason, please let us know as we are more than happy to accommodate all.