Who we are
GroupBy’s fully cloud native technology powers the world’s most relevant and highly converting eCommerce websites, while reducing manual effort. Our SaaS-based suite provides industry-leading features for data enrichment, search, navigation, personalization, merchandising, SEO and search autocomplete, and is backed by our ongoing commitment to partnering with our clients. We excel with complex, large-scale B2B configurations and in dynamic, high volume B2C scenarios.
How We Operate
We embrace a modern devops culture, where core product engineers work hand-in-hand with site reliability engineers and other teams to operate, monitor, troubleshoot and frequently update our critical production systems. We work with our product owners to understand our roadmap, align the architecture with business goals on the horizon, and discuss challenges while grooming and refining our backlog.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We are very proud of the culture and diversity we have achieved at GroupBy. You will be part of a company with an:
-Open office layout
-Monthly social events
-Plenty of snacks and beverages
-Health, Vision and Dental benefits options
-Holiday Friday half-days
-Career development plans
-An annual self-directed training allowance
-The option to work remotely while we navigate what works best for our employees during a pandemic.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
What you’ll be doing
You will leverage previous experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and also ensure first class after-sales service. Working in a team environment, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. This position will require 5% travel post-pandemic.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients an Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plan
Skills you already have
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)Social selling experience using LinkedIn
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)Familiarity with MS Excel/Google Docs (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant
- Can do, positive attitude Ambitious and driven to succeed
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize
Who you are
- Great listener
- Results Oriented
If GroupBy sounds like a company you can’t wait to grow with, please apply with a cover letter and resume.
We can’t wait to meet you!
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GroupBy believes that all people are created equal, and our hiring practices reflect that belief. We believe that in order to do our best work, we must gain perspectives from diverse backgrounds, and we uplift the voices of those who want to make a difference. We consider all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
GroupBy provides an accessible candidate experience. If you require any accommodations or adjustments throughout your interview process and beyond, please notify your friendly HR Team.