Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What you’ll create and do
As the Client Service Director, you will have numerous areas of responsibility which combine to drive growth in Federal Public Safety and Justice. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Sales and revenue generation:
- Identify target clients by business needs, industry specialization and lifecycle to understand potential opportunities
- Engage the target client by introducing relevant practice staff and proactive ideas
- Coach practice members pre and post meetings, presentations and proposals to ensure all opportunities are realized
- Ensure our target clients know we are passionate about their success and that our client service teams are aware of client needs
- Establish, develop, strengthen & maintain relationships with people at all levels in our marketplace, specifically identified targets, clients and their areas of influence
- Network in the DPS&J community to gather market insights, strengthen relationships and identify potential opportunities
- Work with leadership to understand client issues and priorities, develop account plans and review or create target lists to drive strategic and profitable growth
- Identify, develop and maintain key client pursuits through each stage of opportunity development
- Support the targeting team (research, proposals, sales coaching, management of follow up activities and reporting)
- Drive client engagement and sales support from executive round tables through to leading bid and proposal activity and documentation quality
- Network with the wider firm to gather Canadian and Global market insights, strengthen relationships, build your network of PwC experts, develop thought leadership and identify potential opportunities for collaboration across the network
- Network with business partners in the market to support the creation of value for our clients through joint business relationships
- Maintain local market client and target client data for the team on our Client Relationship Management database, as well as monitor the accuracy of sales reporting
- Report at various meetings on targeting and sales funnel activity
- Be a role model with regard to building a sales culture and developing account team capability through our Sales Relationship Management methodology
What you’ll bring to this role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- 8 + years of experience in high profile relationship and sales management. This will include extensive experience, a high level of confidence in working with general management and a full understanding of the issues and concerns of CFOs, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and other decision makers and influencers.
- Sales approach focus on clients locally and globally.
- Extensive experience in the Federal Defence, Public Safety and Justice (DPS&J) Industry, which includes Defence, Security Agencies, Law Enforcement Agencies, Corrections, and Border Services, amongst others,
- Consulting sales experience
- Experience in selling professional services and transformational services would be an asset
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate, and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.