Are you a driven Business Development professional who is knowledgeable about welding overlays, corrosion resistant alloys, and vessel repair? Do you have experience working with Fabricators, Exchanger Repair/Manufacturers, EPCM’s, and Refineries? If you are a strong communicator with a client service mentality and a background in business development, then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- The Business Development Manager performs the complete series of tasks required to improve the product sales function. This may include: client relations, marketing, and sales tasks.
- Conduct formal/ informal market research. Provide reports to the Director including potential customers and potential market opportunities addressing abrasion and corrosion challenges.
- Contribute to the development, implementation and assessment of strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Work with various stakeholders, as appropriate, to ensure the timely resolution of concerns regarding sales and service. Recommend solutions to customer needs and challenges.
- The Business Development Manager contributes to the development, implementation, and assessment of strategic plans. Assists management with implementation and change management.
- Provide expertise to clients on welding and fabrication strategies for plate or piping corrosion weld overlay products.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Someone with excellent personal and professional skills and the ability to prepare, present, participate in and facilitate group meetings and business presentations.
- Able to execute plans safely, within budget, with quality and schedule requirements.
- Background in welding or Welding Engineering an asset
- Familiar with oil & gas construction codes (ASME, ABSA)
- Experience with material preparation and welding of overlay of specialty alloys along with carbon steel in addition to knowledge of base material fabrication in Pressure Vessel and Piping components.
ClearStream is the clear choice for rewarding opportunities and challenging careers. Joining our team would mean you would contribute to the quality of work we do and to the success of ClearStream along with the values we share. If you are driven, dedicated and have a passion for helping our customers bring resources to our world, then ClearStream is the team to join.
As a condition of employment, qualified applicants who are offered, and accept the role must complete a satisfactory pre-employment Background Check. This may consist of all or a combination of the following: Canadian Criminal Record check, an Employment Verification and/or an Education and Accreditation Verification. Candidates shortlisted will require to complete the Profile People Survey. The purpose of the Profile People Survey tool is to assist ClearStream in understanding the behaviors of individuals with the objective of supporting the best use of their strengths, abilities, and potential
ClearStream Energy believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected factors.