About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.ca or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Summary :- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving territory revenue and profit performance. This is accomplished through selling existing ARAMARK clients new products and services that meet evolving workplace needs and referring qualified new business opportunities to Sales Consultants. This role is accountable for developing a Territory Plan to drive business results while upgrading client refreshments programs and/or selling in new products. This Territory Plan is inclusive of: developing a proactive client contact schedule; identifying and prioritizing key sales opportunities (based on gaps to the Executional Framework); and activating company-wide selling initiatives. The Business Development Manager provides input into client pricing and investments that will drive territory revenue. In addition, this role helps improve client retention by collaborating with key stakeholders in the Market Center and resolving issues in a prompt and professional manner. The Business Development Manager will be engaged in client rebids, and developing and executing plans to mitigate risk of client loss. This role builds rapport with clients by answering questions regarding products, services, and/or pricing to enhance client satisfaction. The Business Development Manager maintains client visitation schedules and will conduct business reviews with clients to better understand their needs and how to serve them better. The Business Development Manager is responsible for ensuring client contract compliance. The Business Development Manager documents client visits with respect to opportunities, risks, and actions plans utilizing assigned tools (i.e. Salesforce.com).
This position can be based at Edmonton or Calgary office.
- Develop a territory growth plan and provide updates on plan v/s progress.
- Sell existing clients expanded products/program offerings, program upgrades, ensures distribution on targeted items resulting in territory revenue plan achievement.
- Ensure client contract compliance, ensure successful execution of pricing changes, and provide local support for client rebids.
- Resolve client issues in a prompt & professional manner, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Identify potential new clients for Aramark within in assigned Territory and provide qualified leads to Sales Consultants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Market Center meetings, communication and events.
- Territory is Western Canada.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience in dynamic outside sales environments. Successful and verifiable track record of direct selling experience with middle-market/large accounts (financial, insurance, legal, high-tech, etc.) and experience with longer sales cycles is a must
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Must have professional presentation skills.
- Must have a valid drivers license and own vehicle
- Should be comfortable travelling across Western Canada about 10% of their time
Please note all candidates considered for hire will be required to successfully clear a criminal background check as a minimum requirement before commencing employment. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.