Who are we? We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
We believe in cultivating an environment that breeds opportunity and encourages people to be the best version of themselves. Our team members see work as more than just a job-it’s a career built on passion, grit and ambition. From achieving personal success to lifting others up to do the same, we all rise together. We help people achieve their goals-and then some. Our culture is centered around making an impact. We believe in doing what we love and encouraging others to do the same. Whatever direction you’re headed, you’ll find talented, driven and passionate members of the TEKsystems family creating meaningful work.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the sale of TEKsystems applications solutions with a specific focus on Cloud / Data Analytics & Insights solutions. The BDM will be responsible for building market position through the following activities: locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. The BDM must be able to clearly articulate Global Services’ capabilities and service values to both internal and external customers.
Duties of the Role Include:
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discover and explore opportunities
- Create and execute a business development strategy for markets supported for growth/expansion of Cloud / DAI services
- Work effectively with Pre-Sales and Delivery Resources during sales cycle
- Develop negotiating strategies; examine risks and potentials; estimate customers’ needs and goals
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Navigate and operate effectively in a matrix sales organization
- Collaborate with other sellers in targeted customer set
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders
- 4-5 years of sales experience in the Information Technology Services; targeted services within DAI / Cloud AWS, Google and Azure.
- 2-4 years of experience selling IT services with an offshore component
- Successful track record in software services sales
- Experienced in selling across multiple verticals including, but not limited to Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Hi-tech, Retail, CPG Manufacturing
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to assess competitive landscape
- Good business acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical with persuasive and interpersonal skills