The David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies has partnered with our client, a Saskatchewan-based insurance brokerage specializing in employee benefits, in search of a Business Development Manager based in Saskatoon . Be part of a growing organization where every member of the team sees the value and purpose behind their mission. If you are a dynamic and driven coach looking to be part of a growing team, this is a great opportunity.
- Lead a small group of licensed advisors in their attempts to deepen their portfolio of clients
- Research and implement industry best practices to ensure the team is competitive and motivated to succeed
- Maintain and build relationships with insurance providers, regulators, partners, senior executives, and other key stakeholders
- Have an integral part in the development of service offerings, products, and marketing of the same to suit the needs of current and potential clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 10 years in the insurance industry
- Valid SK Life, Accident and Sickness licensing
- Superior interpersonal skills with a deep appreciation for cultural diversity
- Willingness to travel to increase the organization’s reach geographically
- Passionate about building a team where everyone strives to exceed all KPIs
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Sutherland , Consultant, Sales & Marketing. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.