The Business Development sales role is responsible for developing new opportunities, presenting our services to prospective clients, closing those opportunities and maintaining strong client connections once secured. This individual is responsible for translating client business needs into compelling proposals to deliver tangible value for our clients and then orchestrating an effective transition to our operations and client support team.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in sales (ideally CPG), technology, finance, account management and B2B business development.
- The successful candidate is self-motivated, intelligent and an energetic problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
- Other skills include prospecting, presentation and closing skills and relationship development.
- The candidate will have very positive outlook, high energy level and an entrepreneurial streak running through them.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying opportunities, researching potential companies, prospects and contacts to cultivate new leads
- Sales Funnel and contact management
- Preparing and delivering compelling presentations
- Farming existing clients, identify and explore new opportunities
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Coordinates the onboarding of new clients with the operations team to ensure alignment to client expectations
- Delivers program results/updates to clients on an ongoing basis
- Presents monthly and quarterly business development reviews to organizational leadership
- Strong communicator
- Persistent, outgoing and socially adept
- In-depth knowledge of the financial, sales and technology fields
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Strong background in the CPG industry with a solid understanding of the retail landscape and CPG distribution
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Highly flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
We are a cloud-based financial technology platform that connects CPG brands and their field teams to thousands of retailers in real-time. We facilitate the logistics and payments of many different brand processes, drives out administrative costs, increases sales and eliminates fraud. Apply to learn more about us!
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted.