At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Business Development Manager for our Amazon Global program.
The Amazon Global Store Business Development Manager will manage all business aspects of key Global Stores and be a key driver of the Global Store engagement with source Category, VM and Vendor partners, to drive the GS Deals business. As you are the key Point of Contact across multiple stakeholder teams for Global Store, over indexing on Earns Trust, Dive Deep, Bias for Action and Ownership are important for success in this role. Additionally, you will need to flex your influencing and team building skills for this position. This person must be obsessively customer and have strong self-motivation and project management skills. This position will be key part of the Global Store expansion strategy and team and have global responsibility.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
– Key stakeholder management and influence
– P&L ownership and management
– Store management, growth and expansion
– Indirectly manage geographically disparate teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years of Business Development/Business Development experience or equivalent experience
• Experience in negotiating and executing complex partnerships
• Professional experience in data analysis and reporting
• Master’s Degree preferred
• SQL skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Strong Earns Trust and Ownership
• Excellent reading and communication skills
• Team player
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.