Business Development & Growth Associate
Guarana is a startup specializing in the development of mobile apps for other startups. We have built around 300 apps in the last 8 years and acquired millions of users through them.
In order to consolidate our team and support our Founder & CEO, we’re looking for a driven, autonomous person with a focus on sales and business growth to join our team. The mission is mainly associated with Business Development and Marketing. An HR component is attached to the mission to help our agency acquire the talents needed for the production of our mobile app projects.
The position is located in Montreal.
Reporting directly to the Founder & CEO, you will:
- Possess a deep understanding of our mobile app and digital products services, and our technologies
- Manage, and coordinate our CRM, develop new channels to increase top of funnel activity
- Track and identify new RFPs opportunities and create drafts accordingly
- Coordinate client relations from the introductory call to the realization of their projects
- Implement pricing strategies and proposals suited to client use cases
- Work with new clients on finalization of quotations, contracts, invoicing and payments
- Perform client checkups and evaluation surveys
- Increasing brand awareness and our online presence
- Develop online presence strategy to generate leads
- Manage our blogs and articles
- Sourcing candidates for our development positions
- Managing pre-interviews and coordinating development tests
- Collecting reviews from internal devs
- Bachelor degree in business program, administration, or any related fields
- Experience with Sales tools and using CRMs
- Previous experience in the sales & marketing field, or in the technology industry
- You are motivated, driven, and passionate. You are calm under pressure and optimistic. Being agile is an asset as working in a startup sometimes requires wearing many hats.
- You have excellent communication skills and are innovative. Your written and verbal communication skills – including the ability to listen and distill – are top-tier. Decisiveness is key, as is the ability to weigh the opinions of others. You can confidently make decisions.
- English mandatory. French is a plus.
- You want to evolve with us. The landscape is being built under our feet as we move forward, so we need people who can channel their passion, learn quickly and navigate the unknown at top speed.
- You are legally eligible to work in Canada.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation policy
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Be part of an amazing team with great colleagues coming from Canada, France, Brazil, Japan, etc.
- Once things will get better, an amazing office with the best view of Montreal