David Aplin Group is one of Canada’s premier search firms focused on delivering professional and technical resources that enable our clients to continue to be successful in their fields.
An opening exists within our Mississauga Office for a Business Development Consultant.What will your role as a recruiter entail? Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract temporary/contract business from new and existing client companies.
What do you need to succeed?Along with a positive, go-getter attitude and outstanding interpersonal, communication and time management skills:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3 – 5+ years in a sales environment where making calls were standard
- Have a good network of contacts in the GTA area
- Be dedicated, persistent, flexible, a self-starter and driven to succeed
Benefits of working with the David Aplin Group:
- We are one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies at the Platinum Club designation level
- We have one of the strongest compensations in the industry, one that allows for uncapped earnings and commissions
Our firm truly is a great place to work! Just ask any of our staff who have joined us from competing firms, and they’ll tell you that we strive to maintain a culture where working hard goes hand-in-hand with enjoying your job and your team. See what some of our Consultants have to say: https://www.aplin.com/careers-at-aplin .
We value our people, we value their families, and we value the communities in which we operate. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore further, please direct your resume to [email protected] .
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.