About the role:
The candidate will join the Business Development team at DBRS Morningstar where they will work directly with senior Business Development staff in support of new business origination, client relationship management and data management. Responsibilities include prospect identification, meeting preparation, presentation building, CRM management, marketing material development, event planning, capital markets issuance tracking, , and general industry research. The position involves many one-off projects and requires the successful candidate to work independently, as well as in a team setting, under tight timelines. Bloomberg and CRM training will be provided.
All individuals are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and that a reasonable accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise us of how we might be able to support your
- Strong communication skills a must
- Good understanding of basic financial concepts
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint; strong Excel skills
- Excellent business writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work interactively in a team environment
- Ability to problem-solve and complete tasks efficiently
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Able to manage changing priorities, tasks and timelines
- Familiarity with basic Bloomberg functions is a bonus
- Most recent academic transcript
- Letter of reference is optional
- Enrolment in the CFA program would be considered a definite asset.