Cambridge Global Payments is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate to join their thriving sales team and focus on generating new business in the FinTech market. This is an exciting opportunity in a corporate sales environment where you will be exposed to the competitive and coveted financial technology sector.
Remuneration includes a competitive base of 45k, plus a commission structure with opportunities to earn 60-65k OTE within year 1. Cambridge offers a strong culture of promote-from-within into Account Executive and Account Management roles within 18-24 months.
Experience our entrepreneurial environment and learn how to successfully build your own book of business by some of the best sales staff in the FX industry.
We offer ongoing product knowledge training and training on sales techniques to successfully launch your career in FX sales. Cambridge also offers a complete suite of health and dental benefits, personal days, a fun and vibrant company culture.
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by identifying and qualifying prospects;
- Set appointments with a prospect to conduct either a phone discussion or a face to face meeting with an experienced Cambridge National Account Manager;
- Follow along the sales process to gain the knowledge and skills required to advance your career;
- Continually market those prospects who are not ready to move to Cambridge by making periodic calls, sending timely market updates and marketing materials;
- Make regular updates to the company CRM system, Salesforce.com;
- Source and generate leads for potential new business
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 6 months to 2 years of cold calling experience; any experience in high volume sales calls (60+ a day) is strongly preferred;
- Knowledge of the financial markets will be a plus, along with payment process understanding (training will be given);
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com) preferred;
- Demonstrated level of sales confidence during the interview process;
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism;
- Tenacity, resilience and a positive outlook;
- Confidence to liaise with Directors, and C-Level Executives of large corporations;
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment;
- The ability to work independently and as a team p quoting the role title in the subject line
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide. FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR’s COVID-19 Hiring Guidelines:
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are temporarily working from home. In addition, FLEETCOR implemented a virtual interviewing and hiring process, engaging with talent by phone or video and onboarding new employees remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact your local Human Resources Business Partner and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
For more information about FLEETCOR, please click the following link #LI-EA