To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
- Matrix-lead one of Salesforce’s most strategic customers as part of a blended team with other Salesforce resources (Account Executives, Customer Success, Services, Industry) and 3rd party system integrators.
- Co-create a personalized plan that aligns corporate goals, what is possible, key business measures / key performance indicators (KPIs) , and a practical implementation path.
- Improve the certainty of delivering large scale change by aligning sponsor goals, key customer and Salesforce stakeholders, and delivery resources into a program with consistent and transparent processes.
- Improve the certainty of absorbing large scale transformational change by building communications, education, and continuous feedback loops that engage everyone from end users to senior leaders.
- Enable delivery with speed, agility and stability by implementing a decision making framework that balances regional and global attributes, frequency of change, quality of data and risk mitigation.
- Accelerate productivity and buy-in through a series of activities that help end-users uncover and articulate barriers, and co-design potential solutions to their needs.
- Identify “moments of truth” by visualizing the information stored within Salesforce and other systems via our full suite of analytics capabilities.
- Maximize speed to market by clearly understanding Salesforce’s product roadmap, industry reference architectures, AppExchange offerings and agile development.
- Personalize best practices to customers including, but not limited to, roadmap, agile development, change management, enterprise collaboration, operational support, and alignment to business strategy. Increase user productivity, reduce total cost of ownership (TCO) and accelerate Salesforce investment payback, by formulating a plan to reduce the number of disparate applications end users access to do their jobs.
- Accelerate delivery and reduce project costs by executing a strategy to identify, recruit, on-board, train and retain top talent skilled in Salesforce.
- Improve adoption and value by working with senior executives to understand the vital information they need to do their jobs, and the tasks that can be easily simplified via Salesforce’s declarative solutions.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally within Salesforce.
- Contribute internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific domain or process area.
- Deep expertise in helping customers sell, service and/or market better with Salesforce andguiding business stakeholders to leading business practices, architecting solutions and developing functional designs.
- Experience driving large scale Customer Relationship Management (CRM) transformations for Communications, Media and/or High Tech customers
- Most successful candidates have extensive experience in Big 4 consulting environments or within industry as CIOs/SVPs/Directors and have earned MBAs.
- Travel regularly (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower based upon client assignment.
- B2B experience in the consumer industry, Consumer Goods or Consumer Electronics.
- MUST have experience with Key Account Management, Trade Promotion Management and Marketing Development Funds, including a deep understanding of the financial liability and accounting ramifications of functional design decisions.
- Inquisitive mind, endless curiosity and passion for learning about customers, industries and new approaches to doing things
- How end users perform their jobs
- Industry challenges and solutions
- The full suite of Salesforce’s continuously evolving clouds
- AppExchange / 3rd party niche solutions to meet customer needs
- Innovations and best practices for delivering cloud solutions
- Ability to translate vision and business issues into actionable roadmap and solutions
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Salesforce and your assigned customer
- Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with internal and customer senior executives, setting expectations on their role as stakeholders vested in success.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Matrix leadership: Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a blended team of Salesforce, Customer, ISV and System Integrators to solve customer challenges.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Flawlessly execute consulting management activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
- Capability as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach, especially with regards to change management (cultural, business and technical)
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Proven experience establishing and running large-scale program management offices
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Collaborate with customers and system integrators to map out current state user workflows and functional architectures, evangelize the benefits of cloud-based technologies, and personalize the future state end user workflow.
- Deep Salesforce product knowledge and/or demonstrates the ability to quickly learn
- Knowledge of process automation, user experience and workflow is a plus.
- Consultative approach, including the ability to translate customer needs into user stories and prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of a customer’s technology organization: COO/CIO to business manager to administrator
- Excellent situational awareness – must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and enthusiastically present our company.
- Highly developed soft skills, such as listening, empathy, and the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we’re helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.