To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Program/Project Management
The Revenue Operations Quote to Cash Strategy and Operations team is responsible for operational aspects of the Salesforce Q2C space. The Business Analyst will have diverse responsibilities focused on supporting key business operations, among other critical activities. Your primary focus will require you to ensure forecasting is reflecting correctly, but will include participation in projects as needed. The role will report to the Manager of the Quote to Cash Strategy & Operations Team. Salesforce.com is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Run necessary monitoring reports and analyze for required actions
- Execute recurring data updates accurately and timely
- Respond to process & policy questions and escalate issues to management as necessary
- Apply knowledge, skills and judgment to make decisions and resolve issues
- Develop, document and maintain a repository of Quote to Cash business rules and process flows
- Execute any necessary SOX controls
- Act as tier 2 escalation point to resolve more difficult issues
Required Skills/Experience :
- 1 + years of experience related to CPQ and Order Management Systems
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce products
- Working knowledge of lucid charts or other process documentation software
- Working knowledge of smart sheets or other project management software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues; ability to think quickly
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues, juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Dataloader and Workbench
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.