To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Home Comfort is looking for a high energy and results focused individual for the following role:
Position: Business Analyst, Product Management
Location:2 Lansing Square, North York, ON
Reports to:Product Manager, HVAC
For the past 50 years, Reliance Home Comfort has been the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America.
Reliance™ has been providing affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice – and that’s comfortable!
Our organization has grown exponentially in size and we are incredibly proud to be recognized recently by:
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
• Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. for Canada’s Most Admired CEO (Sean O’Brien)
• Glassdoor as “Best Places to Work in Canada”
Each day, 2,300 Reliance Team Members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity.
Product Management Team Overview:
The product management team is responsible for the profitable and sustained growth of the various lines of business. Responsibilities of this team include building and improving product packages, promotions and pricing, new product introductions, cost reduction, system enhancements and process improvements and supporting the sales and operations teams.
This role is integral to the success of the marketing, sales and operations teams. The business analyst provides support to the sales and operations teams by maintaining the product database (Experlogix) with up to date pricing, promotions and products. This role will also play a part in recommending pricing, promotion and product changes. This role works with the sales and operations teams to design, propose and implement systems and process improvements that support a culture of customer service excellence and growth.
• Maintain and update the product database with up to date pricing, promotions, products and packages
• Influence the project strategy by providing business analysis, insights and recommendations on pricing, promotions and products
• Support in the creation of a best in class environmental sustainability program
• Develop a thorough understanding of Reliance products so the right equipment combinations are built into the product database
• Update pricing and promotions sheets for the sales and operations teams
• Create and execute plans for new product introductions
• Create and execute plans to improve the product database configuration process
• Special projects as assigned
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
• Completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Engineering, Computer Science
• 2+ years of related business experience
• Experienced with CRM systems and product databases
• Experienced with Microsoft suite, including: Excel, Access, SQL, SharePoint and Dynamics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill; Ability to effectively present ideas during informal and formal presentations
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to interpret and explain data
• Ability to support and inform various stakeholders across the organization
• Detail oriented and results focused
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Pay Type Salary