We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Business Analyst
A COMPANY TO BE PROUD OF
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our 12,000 people around the globe are entrepreneurial and innovative, serving 16,000 clients and customers with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in transfer agency and share registration, employee equity plans, mortgage servicing, proxy solicitation and stakeholder communications. We also specialize in corporate trust, bankruptcy, class action and utility administration, and a range of other diversified financial and governance services.
Founded in 1978, Computershare is renowned for its expertise in high integrity data management, high volume transaction processing and reconciliations, payments and stakeholder engagement. Many of the world’s leading organizations use us to streamline and maximize the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors and customers.
Computershare is represented in all major financial markets and has over 12,000 employees worldwide.
DIVERSITY IS A STRENGTH
Across our global team, we see diversity as a source of strength. The more perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins out team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected be applicable law. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our key values – Certainty, Ingenuity and Advantage – drive everything we do: you can count on us to deliver with precision and reliability, every time. We look beyond today’s problems to find tomorrow’s solutions, focusing on finding new and better way to unlock your competitive edge and help you achieve your business goals.
A ROLE YOU WILL LOVE
The Business Planning and Strategy Group (BPS) supports the global Operations and the wider business stakeholders by implementing and supporting measurement systems which include: Agent performance reporting, External Client reporting, Activity Based costing, Project cost benefit tracking, Regulatory reporting and other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
The team is responsible for the development, design and testing for the product suite under a standard software development lifecycle. They will work very closely with key business stakeholders and technology teams to understand core business requirements and functions, provide reasonable estimates and prioritize the program backlog to deliver the best innovative solutions for our products.
The position is open to Applicants who can work out of any one of the following locations: Toronto Ontario; Richmond Hill, Ontario; Canton, Massachusetts; Louisville, Kentucky; Melbourne Australia; Bristol, UK
• Analyze the work and processes of Operational teams to help determine data sources and dashboard requirements.
• Design, wireframes, and conceptual working pilots of Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions within a Microsoft development environment
• Documentation of application and reporting business requirements documents (BRDs)
• Compile, analyze and present findings to stakeholders
• Creation, monitoring & support of various executive internal reports.
• Update and maintain reporting configuration tables in SQL Business Intelligence (BI) warehouse
• Define new reports, performance benchmarks or in-house tools as required
• Facilitate stakeholder requirement meetings
• Understands and adheres to team development standards
• Support project teams with data collection.
• Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
• Completed secondary education (high school)
• Post-secondary studies or equivalent experience in: Business, or Technical
• Minimum of 1 year experience of Business Intelligence technologies such as SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, and supporting is a plus
• Experience with Excel and office applications
• Minimum of 1 year experience with developing SQL Server applications and optimization including stored procedures, SSIS, and performance tuning preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of relational database experience within a multi-tiered environment; including use of database performance and monitoring tools preferred.
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our people are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
Computershare sees diversity as a source of strength. The more different perspectives we have, the better equipped we’ll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. That applies throughout our company, around the world with no exceptions, regardless of differences. We will hire, develop, reward, promote and retain people purely on the basis of their talents, commitment, potential and the results they achieve. We will work hard to make sure everyone is included within our organization, removing barriers and obstacles to give everyone an equal opportunity to succeed.
Computershare is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process. If you are a candidate requiring an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at [email protected]
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply” button and following the application process.