Ready to create innovative solutions and best practices?
Join our team
The TELUS National Managed Spares (NMS) team is a small team with a big impact.We apply industry leading supply chain technologies, processes and solutions to ensure that TELUS technicians can always quickly source the right spare part, when and where needed to deliver exceptional network reliability and customer experience.
We are responsible for TELUS’s national system of critical technology spares, which has been ranked best in class by independent industry benchmarking. But we are never satisfied – we continually strive to improve. We are seeking a bright and energetic Business Analysts to help us further transform the TELUS Critical Managed Spares solution to improve cost efficiency and operational effectiveness.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’re an analytical thinker with a bias for action. You have a knack for understanding stakeholder pain points and finding solutions. You have a transformative mindset, continually identifying opportunities to improve our business and deliver better business outcomes.
Today, you could be streamlining operational processes to improve the efficiency of our parts distribution solution. Tomorrow, you might be collaborating with stakeholders to resolve inventory imbalances and identify improvement opportunities.
- Plan and manage the TELUS network spares inventory, in collaboration with various stakeholders in Network Support & Technology Strategy
- Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of sparing inventory from part deployment, to spare part repairs, through asset disposal
- Oversee a subset of the 400+ physical storage locations across Canada
- Manage part sourcing process to allow technicians to acquire parts when needed
- Design and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and review performance with key internal and external stakeholders
- Complete in-depth root cause investigations on spare part availability issues and implement countermeasures accordingly
- Evaluate and provide input on potential end-to-end supply chain solutions to drive opportunities and results
- Look for opportunities to develop and/or re-invent processes with the goal of improving our business metrics
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Experience identifying and implementing process changes and improvements
- Collaborative relationship builder who brings together cross-functional groups & gains consensus
- Strong understanding of supply chain management processes, systems, KPIs and controls
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze large, complex data sets to convert into insights to drive business decisions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office: Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Exceptional written, and presentation skills
- 3+ years in a similar role with demonstrated performance and increasing levels of responsibility
- University degree preferably with a focus on Supply Chain and Logistics or Data Analytics
- SAP experience in the materials management and warehousing systems (WM_MM environment)
- LSS certification and experience with change management
- Knowledge of critical spares management best practices
- Bilingual (English & French)
Who is TELUS?We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.