Requisition ID: 91974
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Story Behind the Need:
Business Group: GWMS – Online Brokerage & CRM Systems is seeking a Senior BA to work on the Portfolio Management team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get more hands-on exposure in the Wealth Portfolio.
- Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
- Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes Works on multiple projects as a project team member
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
- 10+ years of work experience as a BA
Experience/knowledge in Wealth Eco-system is a must
- Work experience in Canadian Financial Institution/Banking is highly preferred****
- Liaise with business stake holders to understand the requirements and translating to technical specifications – 10+ years of experience
- Identify data sources, mapping data elements, reconcile conflicts and classification of data in logical categories – 8+ years of experience
- Defines operational/systems scope and objectives – 5+ years of experience
- Convert Business Requirements to Functional and non-Functional Requirements – 5+ years of experience
- Agile experience is a must
- Experience creating database queries with SQ
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.