Location: Saint John, Moncton or Fredericton
ITIL superstar. Change management advocate. Process guru.
Are you curious about how technology and processes drive business and innovation? You don’t need to have a technical background to grow into the IT world. If you are motivated by connecting with others and leading change this is an opportunity to spread your wings in a new, diverse and critical position within a fast-paced environment. To be successful you will need to live and breathe detail. Organization is your middle name and no one can lead a meeting as effectively as you. We are seeking aptitude and passion to learn, grow and contribute.
JDI IT: Who we are and what we offer
At JDI IT,the belief that what people experience matters more than technologyis part of our foundational core.
With over 300 employees, we offerthe opportunity to create real value by helping people and businesses work smarter. JDI IT supportsthe entire J.D. Irving Limited group of companies which means we offer opportunities and experiences across a wide breadth of IT areas, businesses and industries. From forestry, to transportation, to shipbuilding, we are working directly with our business counterparts to align their strategies to continued advancements in IT. As a member of the JDI IT team, you will be a key player in enabling the business to win by overcoming obstacles and “getting it done”!
We believe in the power of diverse teams and invest in continuous professional growth. We are seeking naturally curious change makers looking to join a collaborative and motivated team. Come help JDI IT Raise the Bar!
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline
- 1-3 years work experience in a business environment
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies, particularly in O365
- Customer focused: motivated by inspiring others to do things differently
- Technically inclined, process oriented and driven by a natural curiosity
- Thrives in an environment where you can work independently as well as collaboratively
- An information addict – learning new skills and software applications is second nature
- At home in a fast-paced work environment where solutions are not always clearly defined
- A practiced communicator with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Organized, analytical and business savvy
- ITIL certified
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
- Change management: leading and facilitating Change Advisory Board meetings through ITIL framework, maintenance windows, process documentation, policy governance
- Ownership of day to day operational and change metrics
- Modernizing processes through leveraging of technologies
- Understanding customer demand versus IT capacity
- Understanding key business data and quality
- Performing requirements elicitation & documentation
- Documenting business processes using BPMN
- Understanding capability of analytics tools and enabling business to act from analytical insight
- Managing integrity, confidentiality and security of all datasets
- Expediting data analysis and reporting
- Understanding the risk tolerance/profile of the business
- Collaborating with other Operations associates
- Translating business process model to technical realization
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.