Due to further expansion, we are seeking a Business Analysts to help us to continue to dominate one of the most buoyant, fastest-growing industries, that is changing the world and the speed of which we receive items.
LineTen is on a mission to crack the code on urban delivery. By leading with our value and putting carrier partners first, we are paving the way for better delivery experiences. LineTen is a new approach to delivery with a free carrier API and an operations management platform for shippers. We’re building the first global data-driven last-mile network that has the potential to solve industry-wide problems.
The Business Analyst role provides an exciting opportunity to be at the centre of LineTen, leading key activities, priorities, and initiatives with the COO. This role is directly responsible for driving the company to the next level of value and positive change to the industry.
- Partner with the COO and key Executives to drive key priorities of L10
- Help build operational and execution-oriented plans (largely in Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel + Google Suite equivalents) to execute on key priorities (potentially including but not limited to) building and achieving:
- Commercial sales goals
- Market Development strategy
- Work with the COO, in developing new business plans
- Partner with key LineTen Executives to structure nascent functions key to long-term success
- As needed, on behalf the COO, ensure best-in-class, flawless execution of Board Meetings and Executive Staff Meetings
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences
- Strong PowerPoint and story building skills
- Self-starter and able to work with little guidance
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to requirements to complete projects
- Ambitious with a strong desire to learn and to develop skill sets
- Able to manage ambiguity; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Takes ownership in work
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Experience working in banking, private equity, consulting and/or strategy/business development
- Logistics experience a plus, but not essential