David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Business Analyst.
Our client in the education sector is looking to implement a new Flexible Registration platform. Under the direction of the Business Analysis and Process Lead, the Business Analyst is responsible for assisting the college to implement the new Flexible Registration platform in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of the project and the program and communicating them clearly to the senior leadership team, stakeholders, project team, and vendors and partners.
- Documenting business requirements by understanding the current state and future state using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Convert business requirements to functional requirements, system requirements and test cases
- Develop documentation including User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Prototypes, Process Flows, Personas, Journey Maps and Wireframes to support the design and development
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing “UAT”, and end user training
- Complete the configuration for user stories within the new SIS (student registration system)
- Liaise with technical users to assist with the translation of business requirements into technical solutions for those developing and supporting the new platform
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Design and review test cases, process change requests, facilitate UAT, support installation and deployment
- Understand and communicate financial and operational impact of any changes
Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a four (4) year Degree in a computer-related area or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 3+ years of enterprise experience working with an ERP user community, understanding their business processes and needs
- Past experience with configuration of out-of-the-box cloud systems is desired
- Must have experience with the BA tools and techniques such as facilitating requirements gathering workshops, developing & prioritizing user stories, documentation of functional/configurations/system requirements
- Experience in analysis, design, and documentation of current state and to-be process flow diagrams
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence or other Team Collaboration software
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) is strongly preferred
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Karie Pearce , Recruiter, Strategic Partnerships. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com . #LI-GTA