Royal Bank of Canada
During the course of the work term you agree that you will be working from a remote / home office location in Canada in accordance with any applicable RBC policy. You confirm that you have the capability to work from a remote / home location in Canada.
What is the opportunity?
Canadian Banking Operations (CBO) resides within Personal and Commercial Banking (P&CB) and supports fulfillment of client requests from branches and business banking centers. CBO’s service centers support P&CB with dedicated resources and subject matter experts across Canada and in our National Office. Working in CBO’s National Office as a Business Analyst, you provide valuable business support.
By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for roles multiple teams.
What will you do?
– Collaborate with stakeholders & senior management, across multiple lines of business
– Identify opportunities to streamline processes
– Create and present recommendations to stakeholders
– Collaborate on initiatives, documenting requirements, and supporting projects
– Analyze data and make recommendations to various leaders
What do you need to succeed?
– Experience working on projects and comfortable with ambiguity
– Ability to grasp information quickly with a high attention to detail
– Strong communication, collaboration, and organization skills
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
– Strong understanding of Excel (Macros & Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
– Previous experience at RBC or within Banking Operations
– Experience with Tableau
– Experience with SQL
– Experience with Visio
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Your Home Office
Employment Type: [[filter7]]
Career Level: Student Job
Pay Type: [[jobGrade]]
Required Travel (%): [[requiredTravel]]
People Manager: [[peopleManager]]
Application Deadline: 01/24/2021
Req ID: 305879