David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Business Analyst. This is an immediate ongoing contract position.
As a Business Analyst, your focus will be to facilitate the improvement and enablement of our client’s business delivery transformation through the use of information and communication technology.
The Ideal Candidate:
5+ Years’ experience in the following:
- experience in a business analysis role documenting current and future state business processes and identifying capability gaps in a project environment
- experience in business process mapping activities aimed at reducing waste and overall cost to the organization
- experience mapping and migrating data that contains sensitive information. Experience should include database mapping activities for data migration and the establishment of data dictionaries for end-user reporting
- experience with implementing or upgrading enterprise resource planning solutions that support finance, purchasing, and invoicing/billing
- experience as a team lead or project manager defining work products and schedules for project deliverables
- At least 1 year of experience migrating organizations to an Office365 environment
- Valid PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner certification.
- Degree, Diploma, or Certification in Business Analysis or Project Management.
- Certification in ITIL service management.
Please note that copies of certificates for the above will be required.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to Jim Juacalla and Ron Cantiveros at [email protected] Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.