Join our team
Who is TELUS Health Care Centres (Formerly Medisys Heath Group Inc)?
We are a national network of renowned medical professionals dedicated to identifying health risks, inspiring positive lifestyle choices and improving patient outcomes. We have one of the largest networks of Care Centres in Canada.
Our commitment: Better healthcare options for everyone. We are leveraging the power of technology to provide Canadians with better health outcomes. Connecting health teams, streamlining workflows, and empowering patients to manage their health are just some of the ways our digital solutions promote collaboration and efficiency.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
We are looking for enthusiastic, customer service minded individuals who want to work in a collaborative, friendly and supportive environment. Join our team and help us shape the future of how Canadians engage with the healthcare ecosystem.
- Prepare and validate invoices as per the client contract and produce periodic reports.
- Answer clients request regarding their statement of account and submit invoices through the portal when needed.
- Maintain Trade agreements in AX and regular communication with the sales team.
- Manage special projects link to the continuous improvement, new products and new clients.
- Analyze customer accounts and issue credit note when needed.
- Communicate with financial analyst regarding month-end closing, for accruals.
- Adherence to regulations, privacy and confidentiality guidelines
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Demonstrated ability in managing complex client files
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong ability to work as a good team player
- Proactive in dealing with issues independently and adaptable to change
- Good knowledge of Ms Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in French and English
- Collegial diploma or Bachelor (Accounting)
- Minimum 5 year experience in a billing environment
Who is TELUS?
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.