The billing analyst will perform assigned billing responsibilities, ensuring appropriate controls, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness related to billing.
- Manage daily and monthly billing process;
- Manage incoming checks, wire transfers, electronic payment activity, and credit card payments. Ensure payments are captured and applied timely and accurately;
- Identify and resolve short-payments, overpayments, and unapplied payments in a timely manner;
- Monitor and review aged accounts receivable balances for delinquent accounts. Work with collections department to keep the accounts receivable balances up to date;
- Review all billing to ensure billing is consistent with contractual terms. Analyze potential discrepancies and issues and make necessary corrections to ensure accurate billing;
- Prepare and analyze end of month sales reports;
- Assist in providing deliverables to external auditors for annual year-end audit
- Support management in completing special projects and other tasks as assigned
- Knowledge of business and accounting principles, specifically the revenue cycle;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in accounting, finance, or business administration). 1-3 years Accounts receivable and/or billing experience an asset;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with excellent MS Excel experience. Knowledge of MS Great Plains an asset;
- Highly motivated and independent worker with a desire to drive continual performance improvement and process refinement;
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and detailed records;
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong focus on detail.
- English (written and spoken) is the language used 99% of the time, as work colleagues and clientele are both geographically dispersed within and outside of Quebec.
- Internal communications between colleagues occur in English or in French, depending on the parties involved. Strategic suppliers are located outside of Quebec.
- A basic knowledge of French is required for any position located within Quebec. English is required for this position, as it could report to someone outside of Quebec, and requires frequent out of province communications.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, RRSP and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Ability to work from home.