Premier technical support is a new and exciting Lenovo division. As a Premier
Technical Support Specialist, you will work with customers in resolving
technical issues beyond the standard level one support most provide. This
position is a technical role within the Premier Technical Support team based
in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you be delivering our best in class support
to Lenovo’s customers. As part of your work you will provide support via email
and phone while accurately diagnosing reported problems within our client’s
product environment (notebooks, desktops, and tablets), dispatching parts and
service to customer sites as needed. You will also be handling customer
escalations with support from our Level 2 Engineers and Technical Account
Managers as needed. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and have an
inner drive to learn even more as part of a growing team.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• Assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems and providing
resolutions for technical or service related issues
• Troubleshoot to identify hardware and software issues in many different
• Advise and educate customers through a combination of
experience/documentation to ensure a solution.
• Translate complex technical details/instructions to each customers level
• Provide closed loop feedback on recurring issues with teammates and relevant
• Work with Technical Account Managers (TAM) to monitor and track issues to
ensure accurate resolution.
• Actively monitor case workload and drive to closure within SLA’s.
• 2+ years of experience in a Client Technical Support role
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• Desirable Certifications – MCSE, MCP, CCNA, or TAFE Qualification in a
relevant field – or Industry Technical Certifications from a Tier 1 IT Vendor.
• Fluency in French and English
Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Products, and Command
Knowledge/Experience with Network Hardware/Software setup and troubleshooting,
including wireless networks
Experience working with Workstations and RAID Storage Arrays
Experience with computer Peripherals and their interfaces
Experience with PC Products (Desktop, Notebook, and Tablets), experience with
Lenovo hardware is a plus
Proven troubleshooting skills
Quick learner with a proven ability to learn new and changing technologies
Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work
Experience within an IT Services environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.