At Intact, insurance is not about things. It’s about people. It’s what we believe, and it shapes everything we do. It’s why we strive to provide a second-to-none experience for our customers and create an inspiring workplace for our employees to thrive in.
As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
We are looking for a Bilingual Senior Information Management Analyst to join our growing team.
As a Bilingual Senior Information Management Analyst for our National Digital Underwriting Strategy Team, your work will add significant value by improving digital communication with the customer in mind. You will be the mastermind behind the structure and flow of how information is presented. The ideal candidate will simplify complex information by understanding what is important to the customer and transforming it visually though the digital platform. The Senior Information Management Analyst will drive the vision through collaboration with multiple stakeholders and present creative solutions to the management team.
This position reports to the Manager, Digital Underwriting Strategy, and can be located in any of the Canadian Intact offices.
Here are a few ways you’ll make a difference:
- Ability to transform large amounts of complex information and simplify what is needed to be communicated and formatted in the digital world to the customer.
- Involved in projects including upgrading of tools and technology and work collaboratively with IT
- Provide clear direction with organizing and categorizing the Underwriting information in our digital platform, propose solutions to management and follow through on deliverables
- Keep workflow information current and updated
- Provides training on best practices of information management
- Bilingual (French and English) both orally and in written communication
- Minimum of 5 years of information management experience
- Insurance experience and Project Management experience is an asset
- Agile, can put structure to ambiguous tasks and work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong collaboration skills working with various stakeholders
- Technologically savvy
- Education in: Information management, library information technology or information and records management
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work (Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Aon Platinum Best Employers, LinkedIn Top Company, Glassdoor Best Place to Work & Top CEO, Indeed Top-Rated Workplaces)
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ culture that encourages you to be yourself
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our values guide everything that we do. We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That’s why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Before receiving a job offer, you may be asked to consent to a background check if it’s a requirement for the role. This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well as criminal and driving record checks.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
This posting will remain open until the position is filled.