Victor Insurance Managers Inc
Victor Insurance Managers Inc.
At VICTOR we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer a dynamic & challenging work environment, training and development opportunities, a competitive total rewards package and believe in work/life balance.
We currently have an opening in our Group Benefits department in reporting to our
Mississauga, Ottawa or Montreal office for a:
Client Service Specialist
What can you expect?
Under minimal supervision, the Client Service Specialist is responsible for managing the administration and service requirements of their assigned client block. The Client Service Specialist must establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients and plan advisors.
What is in it for you?
Victor Canada offers competitive employee benefits and a thriving culture to bring your authentic self to work
- A company with a strong Brand and strong results to match
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnership with HR from the business.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- Competitive pay (salary and bonus potential), Full benefits package – starting day one (medical, dental, vision, STI/LTI, life insurance, RSP (Retirement Savings Plan or TFSA (tax free savings account.) (regional specificity required)
- Generous Parental Leave and Tuition Reimbursement plan per year and participation in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (regional specificity required)
- Entitled to vacation, persona and floating holidays, time off to give back to your community, 10 sick days, and nine company holidays (with early dismissal).
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
We will count on you to:
- Respond to routine client inquiries
- Research answers to complex client inquiries; review and assess each client request to ensure compliancy
- Update client database by processing client changes
- Maintain accurate and complete correspondence, contracts and files
- Advise plan advisor of client activity; anticipate client needs
- Manage monthly Accounts Receivable listing
- Conduct follow-up service calls
- Co-ordinate life and disability claim submissions
What you need to have:
- A college diploma, preferably in insurance or business administration
- Minimum of one to two years of industry-related experience/equivalent combination of skills and experience
- Group Benefits experience is required
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written in both official languages
- Strong time management skills in order to work in a fast paced work environment with a high volume of e-mails and calls
- Strong computer skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office are essential
- Bilingualism is required
Victor Insurance Holdings, formerly known as The Schinnerer Group, is the world’s largest managing general underwriter with locations in the US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, and Australia. It handles more than $1.6 billion USD in premium on behalf of numerous insurance carriers, through a large network of more than 25,000 active insurance agents and brokers. With deep, specialized underwriting expertise, the company provides a wide range of insurance coverage – from specialty property and casualty and professional liability insurance to group and retiree benefits. Victor Insurance is committed to building on 60-plus years of experience to develop products that address risk in new and evolving areas. For more information, visit www.victorinsurance.com.
Victor Canada, formerly ENCON Group Inc., is a subsidiary of Victor Insurance Holdings and a leading managing general agent in Canada. Victor Canada has a rich history in specialty insurance, and offers a unique range of products and programs distributed through independent brokers and advisors. The company is committed to empowering insurance professionals and their clients through innovation, specialized underwriting expertise, and a nimble, technology-oriented business approach. For more information, visit www.victorinsurance.ca.