David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Bilingual English-French Quality Assurance & Support Specialist. Our client is looking for a Bilingual English-French Quality Assurance & Support Specialist who’s passionate about creating meaningful experiences through well-engineered products.
You should have a proven record leading quality assurance throughout the software development cycle and working collaboratively with your clients and your team. You’re also interested in constantly learning and growing, both building your own skillset and helping develop the people around you.
- Design test cases for functional and system test phases based on business requirements and processes.
- Gather and analyze business requirements written in English & French
- Communicate with the development team, clients and business partners in English & French.
- Support end-user customers in English & French.
- Responsible for testing software with English & French versions.
- Ensure that all testing is completed and that software functions are running.
- Providing regular status updates on projects and technical issues. Creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
The Ideal Candidate
- A university degree/college diploma in computer science and/or business, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance role.
- IIST, ISTQB, CSTB software testing certifications/designations are assets.
- Experience in testing of bilingual applications along with customer support for end-users and business partners English & French.
- Extremely strong English & French communication skills – written and verbal.
- Remote work, work from home opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros , Consultant, Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-DNP
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.