Opta Information Intelligence Corp.
Opta Information Intelligence Corp.
Bilingual (English/French) Client Care Specialist with Insurance Inspection experience (Markham or Burnaby)
Job Description Summary:
Join The Best Team in the Industry
As the largest property data aggregator in Canada, and a market leader in analytics solutions, Opta Information Intelligence is looking to bolster its current roster of talent across Canada. Recently named among the 50 Smartest Companies of the Year by Silicon Review, Opta is on the leading edge of providing data solutions to the P&C industry. Other recent accolades include being listed as a Top 10 Big Data Solution Provider by Insurance CIO Outlook in 2015, voted Most Critical Service Provider in Delivering the Future of Canadian Insurance (outperforming Apple, IBM, and Google) by FC Business Intelligence in 2016, and named Innovator of the Year by Insurance Nexus at Canadian Insurance Analytics Conference in 2016. Join the future of innovative technology-apply for a position below!
Reporting to the Manager, Client Experience & Initiatives, the incumbent (will be required to provide timely customer-focused assistance to both external and internal clients regarding OPTA’s products and services.
- Review various residential and commercial properties across Canada for their construction attributes.
- Review and respond to inquiries regarding loss control reports across Canada (pre-inspection, post-inspection technical inquiries, system inquiries)
- Customer Service performance: Meeting response, resolution and productivity targets while meeting and exceeding Client expectations.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Supporting clients with FAQ responses.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting.
- Accountable to Client Experience Manager.
Competencies required to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with clients and all stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Sound knowledge and application of telephone and email etiquette.
- Team player with a strong commitment to quality and customer service.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Respond to both telephone and email queries promptly
- Triage and escalate some Tier Two queries and tasks to appropriate account manager/training department/valuations team
- Handling technical insurance issues including:Clarification of technical report details,investigating and clarifying report results from all Opta services.
- Pulling and compiling monthly reporting as required for internal staff and external clients on client activity, client inquiries, trending topics.
- The incumbent will liaise with service staff, quality assurance specialists, department seniors and management, as appropriate in resolving and escalating incoming queries and tasks.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills in English and French
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft offices and excellent computer skills.
- Property and Casualty experience – an asset
- Experience in residential property inspections, residential property claims adjusting, residential construction, reconstruction or renovation or real estate would be an asset.
SCM Insurance Services and affiliates welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the recruitment and assessment process