You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
Overview of the opportunity:
The Digital Customer Consulting practice at KPMG continues to grow at a very rapid pace. To fulfill the demand we are looking for great people who want to be part of part of making KPMG ‘the clear choice in the Canadian market for imagining, designing, building and securing customer-driven organizations’.
We are looking for people to join our Digital Customer Advisory practice with specific experience in the areas of e-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
What you will do
As a Developer on the Digital Customer E-Commerce team, you will be part of a team who will envision the future of our clients’ business in a digital world. You will be learning from some of the best in the industry and expand your personal skillset by:
- Analyzing, Developing & Testing E-Commerce Projects
- Participating in the development of requirements
- Developing / Updating software solutions
- Performing gap analysis of requirements to e-commerce software platforms
- Unit testing
- Integrated testing
- Participating in the deployment process
What you bring to the role
- A bachelor’s degree or college diploma
- 1-2 years of experience working in eCommerce, including the design and implementation of eCommerce platforms and strategies
- Strong experience with both B2C and B2B commerce models
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English (written and oral)
– ASP.NET / C# / MVC / Visual Basic .NET
– Web Development knowledge
– Object oriented programming knowledge (OOP)
– Passionate about the Web, e-Commerce, Paypal, Web social networking (Facebook, etc…) and Web search engines (Google, etc…).
– ASP.NET / C# / MVC/ Visual Basic .NET
– Microsoft MS SQL Server
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .