Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables ?
The Digital Customer Consulting practice at KPMG continues to grow at a very rapid pace, and we are looking to grow our Financial Services capabilities. The KPMG Customer Practice works with organizations to help them understand the needs and behaviors of their customers with a goal of improving experiences through the strategic application of digital technology.
We are looking for business analysts like you who have the skills and motivation to make a difference.
What you will do
- Evaluate and understand the customer’s needs in depth
- Document processes and systems to analyze the business model
- Work simultaneously on several projects of varying size, duration and complexity
- Act as a liaison between business needs and technology solutions
- Provide the right and comprehensive solution for the customer
- Establish complex connections between customer needs and technical team capabilities
What you bring to the role
- Solid experience as a business analyst or a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or in a related field (Business, Engineering, Accounting, etc.)
- Proficiency with Office Suite (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Consulting experience and knowledge of the financial environment
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing (Digital Strategy, User-Centered Design, Client Experience Strategy, Customer Journey Mapping and technology implementation) is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity; demonstrated ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse group of clients and colleague s Attention to detail and extensive problem analysis and resolution capacity
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – French and English.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right Excellence, we never stop learning and improving Courage, we think and act boldly Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG’s Employee Relations Service team for support at email: [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected] .