If you are a full stack BI developer looking for a challenging role, Tigera is looking for a Business Intelligence Solutions Developer to build, design and maintain an analytics platform to support the intelligence requirements across the company. We are a hyper-growth startup in the area of kubernetes security and observability. We need strong analytical capabilities in order to maintain and accelerate our growth.
As a BI Solutions Developer, you will lead the implementation of the technology stack for our analytical platform. You will work with different departments in the company to gather requirements and implement processes for gathering reliable data for decision support. You will build a platform along with reports and dashboards to help us gain deeper insights into the business and make strategic decisions.
What you will do:
- Analyze business intelligence needs and requirements across the organization and recommend technical solutions
- Work with business requirements to identify and understand source data systems
- Work with different functional groups on systems and processes for data acquisition and hygiene
- Design, implement and maintain the full stack (database, ETL, visualization) required to deliver analytics solutions to the business
- Create business intelligence dashboards and reports to support the needs of different functional groups such as executive management, marketing, sales, product management and customer success
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field of study (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, etc.) from a top tier accredited institution
- 2+ years of work experience querying, visualizing, and presenting data
- Prior experience at a major technology company a big plus
- Advanced skills with SQL
- Advanced skills with BI tools such as Looker and/or Tableau
- Advanced skills with Snowflake, Redshift, Teradata, and/or Oracle
- Robust experience using Python in data-focused fullstack environments (from data wrangling, to analysis, to visualizations)
- Ability to work with multiple and disparate data sets, sources, formats, etc.
- Must be self-driven, independent and work well under time constraints
- Must handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Must communicate effectively
Tigera is an early-stage startup, well funded by top-tier VCs. We offer a competitive compensation package along with full health, vision, and dental benefits. We have an outstanding culture based on a set of four core values. We believe in a collaborative work environment based on mutual respect and accountability. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration, and teamwork, make Tigera an awesome place to work.