The BI Engineer is technical role within our IT Analytics team that requires a highly motivated and experienced BI professional to participate and contribute in all areas of advanced reporting & analytics. The BI Engineer is expected to scope, analyze, develop, automate, enhance, and validate BI reporting & analytics, and dashboard solutions in a timely manner.
- Transform complex data sets into meaningful conclusions and recommendations,
- Ability to analyze and extract relevant information from large, complicated data sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Proficiency at producing and maintaining scaled, automated, user-friendly reporting systems and dashboards.
- Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required, both verbally and written.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, reporting tools and structures to track key metrics
- Work with end users to understand their conceptual needs to production.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, and analyses used to drive key business decisions
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field and 4+ years industry experience
- Advanced SQL skills for acquiring and transforming data
- Experience developing and operating large-scale data structures for business intelligence analytics using ETL/ELT processes, OLAP technologies, data modeling, SQL
- Proficiency to draw insights from data and clearly communicate (verbal/written) information to stakeholders and senior management as required
- Experience configuring and using Tableau or other business intelligence (BI) applications to effectively visualize and demonstrate proposed user interface dashboard and scorecard solutions.
- Strong knowledge of ETL design and development using Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth