Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada Pension Plan to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
- Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects. Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements. Develop solutions that are in line with client’s technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities. Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
- • University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Strong technical skills in Python FLASK, Pandas, Sqlachemy 5+ years
• Pylint, Pynose, Pypi, Gulp 4+ years
• Strong technical skills in SQL to be able to make queries, update structure, normalize data, analyze performance of queries 5+ years
• CI/CD Jenkins, Urban Code 2+ years
Nice to have
- • Capital Markets domain experience
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: see more details