Student (Fixed Term)
A Back line Team Support Analyst Student provides support and testing for our technical support department with our virtual lab environment. Your contribution will help by ensuring our Virtual Lab environment is healthy and functional for our technical support team, so they can continue assisting our Enterprise customers with excellent support.
Location: Waterloo, ON
Term: 4 Months
- Help organize and maintain inventory of testing assets (devices, tablets, virtual servers).
- Maintain the virtual testing lab by helping roll out updates and patches.
- Assist with testing requests to help replicate customers issues.
- Identify and document potential software/hardware defects.
- Create andupdatedocumentation as required.
- Scripting and automation of repetitive tasks.
- Updating our internal web site with new features.
- Provide additional support to related teams in Customer Support.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently pursuing post secondary education in a technology related discipline.
- Willingness to learn.
- Intermediate knowledge and hands-on experience with thefollowing:Windows2008/2012/2016 Server, Windows 7/8/10, Android, iOS.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office365, SQL, Azure
- Must be capable of working effectively at a technical level with our internal team and carry out well thought out troubleshooting strategies.
- Demonstrateabilityto track and manage issues until they are fully resolved.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solidability to be flexible and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Job Family Group Name:
Business Administration & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours: