Role: Senior Software Developer – Java, Scala, Play (Akka)
Location: Toronto, ON
Hours: Monday – Friday (business hours)
Salary: $120,000 base plus extras
We have a great opportunity to join a fast growing software company with a key focus in eCommerce Analytics.
This is a great role with a very team culture focused environment that would suit someone who likes to work on projects with others and build great team relationships.
As a Full-time Senior Software Development Lead your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Work on projects related to eCommerce solutions that will use a combination of data analytics and customer insights
- Contribute to design of new product features and customizations as well as providing insights in to new ideas for the business
- Hands on development of features and integration using Java with Play as the core language and Scala for Analytics and Data Management functions
- Mentor and help to develop other programmers in knowledge and critical thinking
- Work with Product Managers on a regular basis for bringing great solutions to an ever evolving innovative Product
Skills and Experience required will be:
- 6+ years of Functional Programming
- Scala Development
- Play Framework
- SQL – PostgreSQL, OLAP
- Docker/Kubernetes is a huge plus
- AWS or GCP Cloud would be very beneficial
Please apply with an updated resume and ensure the required skills you are able to speak to for this position are included.