L3 Technologies MAS, located in Enfield (NS), is a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
As an Avionics Analyst – Engineering at L3 MAS you will:
Perform as part of a team that supports the requirements, design, development, test, and integration of complex, specialized hardware/software systems installed or to be installed on airborne platforms.
To achieve this, you will be called upon to:
- Perform Engineering trade studies on existing and new product technologies;
- Integrate and test, wideband and narrowband communication and datalinks ;
- Translate requests of the customer into system level requirements;
- Write subsystem specifications to subcontractors based on system level requirements;
- Evaluate alternative solutions and establish preliminary system design;
- Review and evaluate electrical wiring diagrams to ensure design details trace to system requirements;
- Prepare effective presentations to communicate technical information to non-technical professionals;
- Develop experience managing and implementing software and system test plans in a team environment.