The Associate Developer role is ideal for recent college graduates majoring in Computer Science, IT, or Management Information Systems and are interested in further growing their skills in Application Development to deliver solutions using Microsoft technologies and experiencing the complete SDLC using Agile methodologies. We know you are just starting your career so we are committed to helping you learn, develop, and integrate the latest platforms during your first six months at Avtex, exposing you to frameworks and foundations such as Azure, .NET and SQL Server.
- Participates in developing and supporting cloud software.
- Conducts tests of the software for functionality, reliability and stabilization.
- May participate in deployment/implementation of the software to individual clients.
- Communicates with other team members and the project manager on a timely basis throughout the project regarding status, requirements, and problem areas or risks.
- Collaborates with other team members and the project manager to ensure the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting customer’s needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Development Platform; C#, ASP.Net, CSS, Ajax, and JQuery; SQL Server Database development; SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, Microsoft’s Entity Framework or NHibernate, Content Management Systems, and Software Development Patterns.
- Team Player.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Suite of products and technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technology.
Working at Avtex
At Avtex, we’ve worked hard to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want our employee experience to inspire people.
Do you want to be inspired in your workplace? We’re always looking for talented people to join our team!