Requisition ID: 14203
Build Brands That More People Want To Hang Out With
In the role of Assistant Marketing Manager you will be part of the Canadian Brand Marketing team based in Toronto. We are on a mission to build brands that more people want to hang out with – that means embedding our brands into culture and having the bravery to do breakthrough work, that matters, and that people will care about.
That’s what this role will be all about. It is primarily accountable for building and executing our consumer-led brand plans & marketing initiatives, working with great people across our organization to deliver work you can be proud of and results that will make a difference.
This position reports to a Senior Marketing Manager and works closely with the broader Marketing and Commercial teams, here in Canada and in the US.
What will you do?
Accelerate Molson Coors Canada’s ambitions to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers providing the strategic leadership, direction, inspiration and management for some of Molson Coors Canada’s Iconic Brands.
- Lead the budget management process for the brand, being accountable for correct phasing, finding opportunities for improving ROI and delivering against our brand budget goals
- Develop robust analysis by synthesizing complex data sources to develop deep insights that can lead to stronger brand strategy, creative briefs and commercial plans
- Supporting the marketing leads in development of creative ideas that will deliver against the growth opportunities and come to life in key elements of the brand’s marketing plan, including media and communications, experiential, sponsorship activation and our On-Premise and Retail channels.
- Support in the execution of integrated marketing campaigns, collaborating with commercial partners across all divisions of the business, including Customer Solutions, Sales, Supply Chain, Legal and Finance.
- Work with external agencies to do meaningful, disruptive and innovative brand building. Partners will span multiple disciplines including creative, media, experiential, shopper marketing, PR and design.
Who are we looking for?
- You’re curious. You like to ask ‘why’ a lot. You’re interested in the culture we live in and in people as human beings. You challenge the status quo and see the world in a different way than most people.
- You’re a problem solver and love a challenge. You like complex projects and can find new ways to solve old problems.
- You’re empathetic and a relationship builder. You’re able to embody the feelings and context of colleagues in order to build stronger relationships. You bring positive energy to each situation and can judge the behaviours needed to enable progression.
- You can prioritize. You understand different business dynamics quickly and can map those to your own projects in order to prioritize in a world where we all try to do too much. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- You are serious about results and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in brand marketing
- You have had agency and/or sales experience (not a mandatory)
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About :
- We’re one of Canada’s Most Attractive Employers
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs like working from home, no meetings after 1pm on Fridays, year-long summer hours and flexible start and end times
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Access to a beer allotment, top events, cool brand clothing and swag, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.