About Cox Automotive Canada
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells, and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. In Canada, the Cox Automotive family includes Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, HomeNet®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, Ready Logistics®, RMS Automotive®, vAuto®, VinSolutions® and Xtime®, along with a host of other brands in other countries. The global company has 34,000 team members in more than 220 locations and is a partner to more than 50,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of 120-year-old Cox Enterprises, Inc., which has revenues exceeding $20 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive Canada, visit coxautoinc.ca .
The Application Support Specialist – HR Market Data Conversion will be expected to provide strategic oversight of data conversion elements for the international markets ensuring that project milestones are met and that markets are equipped to drive the Workday program forward. They will oversee the implementation and deployment of Workday within the international market with a focus on providing data conversion technical expertise.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Review Workday data gathering workbooks and map UltiPro, Cascade source data to the target format.
- Build extraction programs to pull the data from UltiPro, Cascade, into the specified format.
- Map and build custom extracts as needed
- Data transformation / translation (e.g. translate UltiPro ID to PeopleSoft ID, translate A to B)
- Execute extract programs, secure the data, and securely send files for conversion
- Work with international market team to clean and maintain any data quality issues that cause Workday conversion problems (e.g. correct addresses apply data standards)
- Identify any gaps for data stored in UltiPro, Cascade, that don’t have a landing spot in Workday. Raise concerns to project team.
- Validate data in Workday. Complete thorough validation that we successfully loaded UltiPro, Cascade, source data in Workday.
- Provide the overall drum beat of the data conversion, connect and communicate the direction from PMO/leadership to the extended team, report on the progress of the local activities to the overall project leadership
- Work with the key process owners and workstream leads to keep track of the people data impacts for market reporting and analytics.
- Ensure that the workstreams are organized and handled in sync with the overall data conversion timelines e.g. user acceptance tests.
- Serve as the ‘communications broker’; responsible for ultimate transparency for senior stakeholders.
- Negotiate and successfully gain strategic alignment across stakeholders on roadmap and delivery priorities.
- Be viewed as a trusted partner and the ‘go to’ person (consultant/advisor) for business executive leadership.
- Build and maintain an internal network of connections that cross organizational lines.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience with UltiPro and experience extracting data from UltiPro. Experience in Canada a plus.
- Sound global Project management skills and experience and IT- savviness
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach
- Facilitation and influencing skills with high degree of client orientation and service mind-set, cultural sensitivity
- Proven experience of delivering successfully in a complex matrix management environment
- Experience in working for automotive companies preferred, with blue and white-collar populations
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills)
- Have availability for travel if necessary
- Experience of data conversion and Workday system integration
- Ability to build strong working relationships across the organization at all levels.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.