Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Application Development – Salesforce, the Application Developer – Salesforce TableauCRM plays a a key role in helping our sales channel see the business differently, through data. You will become intimate with our data, dig deep into the current business norms, learn to question why, and search for ways to affect positive changes.
This position calls for a dynamic and resourceful specialist with proven technical and programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and operational expertise. The individual will take part in analyzing business requirements, development, ensuring consistency of definitions and business rules and materially improve our reporting and dashboards. He/She will build and maintain collaborative relationships while working with partners and cross-functional teams.
Finally, the successful candidate is a self-starter who continuously looks for ways to improve effectiveness in processes as our business evolves.
- Ability to retrieve relevant data from relational databases using SQL with ease.
- Translate business requirements into technical ETL solutions that allow for access and visualization of data in a way that makes the most sense
- Creation of reports and dashboards that highlight and track key KPIs that drive our business.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members and external integration partners
- Analyzing external system data structures and developing integrations with Salesforce
- Coding and implementing data merges to combine multiple Salesforce instances into one or to migrate data from legacy systems
- Designing & implementing governance, mastering & enrichment approaches for Salesforce data
- Conducting data audit, cleansing and de-deduplication projects to clean data
- Conducting analysis of customer data to identify key predictors of activity: From lead management through to forecasting
Competencies / Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 3+ years’ experience working with customer data, ideally integrated into a CRM system or Data Warehouse environment.
- Strong foundational knowledge and/or experience of SQL
- Working knowledge of a data visualization or business intelligence platform like: Tableau, Einstein Analytics and/or various ETL tools.
- Experience on data management, data security, data archiving, data profiling, data cleansing
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com fundamentals, terminologies, objects & data model
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to convert high-level requirements into a solution – i.e. you do not need a detailed specification to be successful
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- The ability work on their own with minimum supervision, at times under pressure to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant Certification
- Knowledge of the telecommunications business
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax Canada : Ontario : Toronto Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Contact Name: Shirley Thomas
Application Deadline: 03/23/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal