Application Developer -Kofax
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J0221-0126
Employment Type: Full Time
This position will focus on supporting the Kofax Application with a focus on document ingestion solutions. Additional responsibilities include providing support throughout the lifecycle of a project, as well as on occasion SME input for day to day operations of the platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain and upgrade against the Kofax platform.
• Work with team on upgrade of Kofax versions, certificates and currency upgrades.
• Work in triage when required with L2 support Team to investigate and resolve incidents.
• Communicate with all applications that have both a direct or indirect accountability with Kofax.
• Maintain high level of customer service, ensure commitments are met; recommend appropriate actions to enhance service levels, through effective service level management practices/ agreements.
• Work as a Team Player with peers and delivery team.
• Execute and comply with enterprise methodology and governance standards.
• Develop innovative approaches to create solutions to resolve problems and issues identified
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Highly motivated; Excellent collaboration skills; Proactive communication
• Strong Knowledge of the Kofax platform, including Kofax Capture (ver. 11), KTM, Analytics, Kofax Monitor, KIC (eg. Scan, MFD, Folder, Email, Fax, Mobile)
• Experience with KTA, with understanding of the SDK
• Strong Knowledge of building abstraction services, with cognizance of shared services usage patterns – SOA, REST, WS
• Exposing Kofax capabilities as micro-services (eg. API)
• IIS, Windows, Load-balancing (F5), SQL Scripting and Blueprints
• Strong knowledge of .NET and applicable Windows development frameworks
• Experience working with TOSCA Blueprints and respective deployment automation techniques
• Experience working with VMWare/VMCloud environments
• Strong influencing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changes and adjust to priorities accordingly
Specific Educational and Professional Experience Requirements:
• At least 5 years’ experience in successfully supporting Kofax based solutions within a shared services domain
• Additional experience working with similar applications in a large corporate environment is considered an asset
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.