City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J1020-2715
Employment Type: Full Time
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we’re still growing! We have a challenging career opportunity for a Angular Developer to work for our clients across in our Banking Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Develop new custom applications or enhances existing applications, and provides system integration services
• Contribute to the development of standards and processes
• Support the team in troubleshooting technical issues
• Enforce coding standards and best practices
• Be the go to technical representative of a team.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must Have Requirements:
• 4+ years of full stack development
• Excellent understanding of key concepts of architecture in a distributed environment
• Object oriented programming, design patterns, performance tunning
• Solid experience in technology implementation: Spring ( Spring Boot, Spring MVC ), Hibernate, JAVA and Angular
• JSP, JSF,Servlet, Bean
• Strong knowledge and hands-on skills in Angular 4+ development
• Solid experience in deugging and troubleshooting complex distributed systems.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, applications and systems
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Can communicate in both technical and business terms
- Full Stack Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.